Day 598...Year 2

Warning, I am going to be real...

Today started with a headache... I allowed myself a little extra sleep time before getting ready for work... As I sat at my desk the headache progressed until the point where I was having cold sweats... At that point I asked to go home... I said I was leaving at 9:30 but I couldn't make it the last 6 minutes, so i clocked out and got in my car... As I began driving home my stomach began churning as my head screamed with pain...  As I got to about 200 yards from my street I knew I wasn't going to make it, so I pulled over, jumped out and saw my whole morning make a come back... Once I was calm again I got back in my car and made it home... There are days like these that I wonder how I made it home but I know is that God was in control and He got me home safely...

I was home by 10:00 AM and the next time I saw the clock it was 1:30 PM. My headache still raged on and so I took something else for it and head back to my dark sanctuary, where I slept until after 4:00 PM.

I am feeling better but still not 100%... Funny enough, I know I am not all better because I know I can sleep more and will be soon...

Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter