Day 593...Year 2

I love when people get shocked when I put on my big girl panties at work... Meaning, I get assertive and I lose my sweet and silly demeanor...

It has happened more than a few times this week and I think I do it because I get to a point where people think they can walk over me or the situation without consequence and it's my way of putting them back in line...

I am all for having a good time, but when your good time is effecting the work of others, that is when courtesy needs to kick in and you need to either shut up or leave...

Now I try to be nice but when I ask you to be quiet and two minutes later you are all talking at the top of your lungs again... No more Miss Nice COT...

Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

You gotta have friends...