Day 366 of 366

As a wise person said, "Today is the last day of 2012... Don't look at what you haven't accomplished, but what you have accomplished... And celebrate!!!!!!"

That wise person...me... There are so many things I had hoped to accomplish in this past year, like cleaning my room... That have not been accomplished and as this year comes to an end I could focus on those things, but instead I am thinking about the things I was able to do this year...

I am getting my mental health under control... I am feeling better about myself... I was able to complete my first Temporary Assignment as a Coordinator of Training and there are many more things that I can focus on...

So to all that have seen me through the past 366 days, thank you... My journey is only beginning...

Love, peace and Happy New Year and I did it!!! Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter