Day 354 of 365

Sometimes we just need a break from the things we love doing, so that we can continue to love them... I am not saying I am giving up on being a COT, but I don't know how long it will be until my next opportunity... Because it is a seniority based role and not a merit based one, I could be waiting awhile... So after returning to training this passed week I have decided that I do truly love training...

Today I spent the day with our newest International Management Intern... She was so delightful to get to know and introduce to the cast... I am really looking forward to training her again on Sunday and then watch her develop as a leader over the next year or longer...

Every road we take in life leads us to a new adventure...

Some times the road is bumpy and has hairpin turns, but if it didn't we would never have to hold on, and where would be the adventure???

So for this detour I have taken I am going to grab my road trip snacks, air up my tires and buckle my seat belt because adventure is on it's way...

Love, peace and did someone say adventure???
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter