Day 346 of 365

I love playing rob your neighbor at Christmas parties... Today our team in the trailer at work kicked off our Christmas celebration by playing said game... The price limit was $25 maximum and their were presents of all shapes and sizes...It's fun to look over the wrapped gifts and plan your attack... Throughout the game we laughed, we took presents from each other and did I say we laughed? In the end I came out pretty well but I realized something... The true joy of the game was laughing and joking and having a good time with the people I was with...

Being co-workers there are times when we don't all get along, but for an hour there were no arguments, no stressful work related issues, no training schedules to be made, no call ins to face... We just had fun... And I hope that everyone in the room feels the same way I do...

Love, peace and the simple joys of life...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter