Day 362 of 365

So, disclaimer: blogging from phone and hands,r goimg numb bad... It's so nice ti spend time with family, especially family u get to choose... This is my 6th Christmas in Florida and my 6th one with my borrowed family... Now, dont get me wrong, I love my family dearly and I miss our holiday celebrations, but my borrowed family has included me in so much of,their lives throughout the years and I am eternally greatful... When people ask who I am going to visit, I tell them, my family... I tell everyone I have 11 nieces and nephews... 1 great niece, 3 nephews and 2 nieces from my oldest brother, 1 niece and 1 nephew from my middle brother and 2 nephews and 1 niece from my borrowed family... I am so incredibly blessed to be included in all of their lives... love, peace and family love... musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter