Day 350 of 365

Today was my first day back as a Core Trainer, and I trained in International Gateway... I have to admit I was a little anxious about training again... But I have to say, I moved back into it with no problems... I laughed and danced and joked and I think I trained a little too... My new Cast member and I had a great time...As long as I am in my trainer role I will continue to do the best I can for my team and my new cast.... All of my friends have been so supportive and I thank them for their continued support...I also know that when the right role comes along it will be amazing...

There is something that is bringing me down right now, but in those infamous words of that great Cuban, "It is what it is", and I really can't do anything to change it, so I will just have to let it happen and keep moving forward... As a famous warthog once said, "You have to put your behind, in the past..." In the light if eternity, it won't even matter, but right now it still hurts and brings me sadness...

Hopefully the joy of Christmas will begin to resonate in me so that I can get through this struggle inside...

Only 15 more blogs for the year...Where do I go from here???

Love, peace and where do I go from here?
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter