Day 347 of 365

Sometimes I think God has to slap me up side the head when He wants me to get something, or to share it... Sunday morning I wasn't feeling well enough to go to church with Mom and so I turned on First Baptist Orlando... Pastor David preached about how so very often we have a tendency to blame others for our problems and how others see us... We blame our parents, our friends, our job, our circumstances and even God, but we never want to take the blame for ourselves...

This evening, again, I found this post by a friend and it spoke volumes....

I know people that have felt that it's not their fault for the situation they are in... They had big dreams, once upon a time, but now they are blaming their home life from when they were younger, that they aren't living out those dreams...They don't take responsibility for the choices they made when they were younger and the choices they are making now... They still want to blame someone else for the way they are living... But if you aren't doing anything to make your own circumstances better, than you have to be prepared to face the end result... You are now a product of your own making...

Love, peace and be who you want to be...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter