Day 341 of 365

What a magical evening... I love the sights, sounds and smells of the holiday season.., Mom and I traveled to Hollywood to see the Osbourne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights.... Over 6 million lights dancing to fun and nostalgic Christmas hits... The weather was perfect, just ripe for snow... Yes, I said snow or as we here in Central Florida call it, snoap... 

What I love most is seeing my Mom's eyes light up as the lights twinkled and danced... I have seen the lights at Hollywood Studios for the past 6 Christmases and it never gets old to see the joy it brings to my Mom...Another reminder of what this time of year is supposed to be about...

1. giving of your time
2. sharing with others
3. finding joy in the smallest things...

love, peace and the list goes on...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter