Day 359 of 365

What a great day... I spent the morning preparing for this evening... Wrapping presents for Mom and BFF... Then ran a few errands with Mom, then took a long winters nap (really only an hour)... About that time I finished wrapping two additional gifts and then the BFF came over and we all watched, "The Year there almost Wasn't a Santa." Something like that, the one with the Meiser brothers... Followed by mini corn dogs and PRESENTS!!!!

I loved watching Mom's face as she opened her gifts from BFF and I and the kittens...I especially loved watching the kittens jump and play in the wrapping paper on the floor... I think my favorite gift was a hand made one I received from BFF... It's the handmade ones that always mean the most because it wasn't just handmade, it was heart made as well...

Following gifts we all went to the candle light service at Church, dinner at Denny's (a Christmas Eve tradition) and driving through Celebration to look at lights...

What a fantastic Christmas Eve... It included everything important... Love, laughter, family and Jesus; the Real reason for the season... If you don't believe me, ask Linus...

And the angel said unto them, Fear not, for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you this day is born in the City of Bethlehem, a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; you shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes and lying in a manger. And suddenly there was with the angel, a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, good will toward men'".
(Luke 2:10)

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie brown...

Love, peace and Merry Christmas...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter