Day 351 of 365

I love the nights where you get together with friends and laugh and joke and eat yummy treats.... Oh and do it all in the name of Christmas... Tonight Mom and I went to my friends home for their annual Christmas get together and it was so enjoyable... My friend and his sweet Mom were the perfect hosts...

This is the time to celebrate and give thanks for our friends and loved ones... It's a time to forgive one another  for the wrongs that may have happened over the year and we never truly forgave them... The New Year is coming and we all need to start fresh...I don't like making resolutions, because when we people resolve to do something, they usually resolve to forget what they wanted to resolve in the first place...I believe the new year is an opportunity to make better choices in our lives and to grow in ourselves.... Let's resolve not to make anymore resolutions and to just make better choices for ourselves in the New Year...

Love, peace and say no to resolutions...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter