Day 357 of 365

I remember it like it was yesterday... Going out and playing with the guests... Laughing and joking and dancing to the music in my head... Sharing the magic and wonder of the Disney dreams we all share... Playing with a rubber snake and having guests ask if it's real... And then when they ask, "is it real?" I would reply, "real fake..." and we would all laugh...

But wait... that wasn't five years ago... That was today... I haven't laughed and played like that with my trainee in a long time... We danced and sang songs and yes I really did play with a giant rubber python...Then as we closed down the village, Illuminations began and I saw the excitement and dreams in the eyes of my trainee... It is so awesome to get to see something new through the eyes of someone else... It's like experiencing it again for the first time...

Today was just another reminder that I am doing the right thing with my life right now and the break I had was what I needed to gain perspective... I don't know when my next TA will come along, but I will be ready when it does...

Love, peace and real fake snakes...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter