Day 88 of 365

I am ready to rest. I have been battling for so long and I am just ready to rest. It's not giving up, it's letting the powers that be do their job and not worry about the outcome. I made a promise to myself to try and let go and let God handle it, so I have to live up to that. I did what I needed to and now I will trust that a reasonable outcome will happen.

Sometimes you have to know when to just say enough is enough. It doesn't mean you are giving in or giving up, it just means you are handing it over and let someone else handle it and stress over it for you and just find the trust inside.

Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel



Love, peace and trust
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter