Day 68 of 365

It's a little bit funny yesterday one of my friends from work commented to me about reading this blog and how she wants to comment on things but didn't know if it was ok. Of course it is more than ok. I mean I am primarily writing this blog for myself, when I used to go to the life coach she told me I should journal, and I did a horrible job of keeping up with that, but for some reason I have been able to keep up with this...so what was I eluding to? Oh, that's right! What I was wanting to say is that I also write this in the hope that it will help someone else. So, please comment away. Sometimes I wonder if anyone besides my mom and one of my bff's and a some ladies from sparkpeople even read it.

I know it shouldn't matter but I am one of those people that need that response, I guess that's why I check the stats on my blog like 5 times a day. Just to see how many people are reading it and which days they are reading.

So, what crazy thing happened today? I went to the Plant City Strawberry festival and saw the sites with my mom and my bff, not the one that reads my blog but the one that thinks he is featured in it on a regular basis even though he generally is not and he would know this if he read this. So, i have to share with you a few things about it...

Fact 1: It was Senior Citizen day so there were walkers, scooters and canes oh my!

Fact 2: It amazed me that there were so many artery clogging fair food stands when the featured strawberries are very low in Saturated Fat, Cholesterol and Sodium.It is also a good source of Folate and Potassium, and a very good source of Dietary Fiber, Vitamin C and Manganese. There weas chicken on a stick, corndogs (small, medium and giant), polish sausage with peppers and onions, deep fried everything and bacon dipped in chocolate. If you don't believe me check out the picture.(and yes, it was pretty good.)

Fact 3: Toby Mac is a bigger draw than Charlie Daniels. Strange but true.

Fact 4: All of the restrooms at the fair had bathroom valets. They were there to direct traffic and make sure the bathrooms stayed neat and tidy. All I can say is that would be a pretty crappy job... lol! (pun totally intended)

Fact 5: I'd do it all over again tomorrow if I could.

Love, peace and sometimes you just have to try those weird things fried up in grease
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter