Day 66 of 365

HAve I not been through enough in the past two months? I woke up this morning with a sore throat. I have had 3 sinus infections (Probably all of the same one just never ended), then a virus last week and now a sore throat. I guess it could be worse. Of course it can be worse, so praise the Lord I have a sore throat and thats it. :)

I had an amazing time training today. B reminded me why I am a trainer. Lately I have been feeling so down about my position and wanting to move forward but today brought some of my pixie dust back. :) Even if I have a sore throat. :)

I thinking of writing a book about my training experiences and I have the perfect title, so stay tuned....

Love, peace and my mom has been painting a mess of geese. :)
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter