Day 71 of 365

As I spoke about yesterday, I am feeling like the happy pills aren't working as well as they were and I am looking at what is different and then my friend told me she was thinking of changing her eating pattern after school lets out and then I realized I am not being as mindful about what I am eating as I should.

I have gone back to drinking cokes on a pretty regular basis and I'm not eating enough veggies and fruits so my next little step is no soda and more water.

Today was a different kind of day. Part of me feel like we didn't do what we were supposed to do but the other half says we did something that needed to be done. I guess that is just how it is sometimes.

Love, peace and really going to try to stay away from things fried in grease...
musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter