Day 63 of 365

It's amazing what happens when you let go and you allow yourself to just have fun and be silly. Last night I was asked to behave myself while out with new people, but tonight I was training new cast members and guess what? I wasn't asked to hold back or behave myself. I was free to be me and being me is what I am best at. When we are asked to silence our creativity, we are silencing the true person inside.

I can't tell a new trainee, have fun and entertain our guests, if I am not willing to show them how it's done and for anyone that knows me, the crazier the better. Is everyone going to be as over the top as I am? No, but something I have learned in all of my years at working at many different places, is that where I am now is not work. My job is to have fun and play, maybe ring a register or package up purchases, but I am there to help people forget that reality exists.

"Imagination is the foundation of reality, unless you can imagine these things they will never be" - Comedian Gallagher

"I can never stand still. I must explore and experiment. I am never satisfied with my work. I resent the limitations of my own imagination." —Walt Disney

musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter