Day 65 of 365

You know I really should stop waiting until the end of the day to blog, because I think of all of these great things to say earlier on and say, oh I will remember that, and than like hours later I am totally stumped as to what I wanted to write about.

I just spent about 4 hours watching episodes of the Monkees on You tube. It brought back so many happy memories seeing the guys in their younger years. I ended the evening watching the pilot episode where Davy sings Daydream Believer at the end. It made me feel so happy. Sometimes it's the simple things in life that you can find joy in...

Find your simple joy today...


musicsongbird

Comments

  1. I always try to find the one with the Patrick Henry song in it but can't remember what one it is! As for forgetting things, I can't remember mid-sentence sometimes what I......dang it! :) btw.. I read every one. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter