Day 76 of 365

So I was talking to a friend today and they told me I was spoiled. I guess if someone looks from the outside of my life, they would think I am spoiled but I think I am blessed. My mom doesn't have to do extra for me...

Well, I decided to ask my mom if she thought if I am spoiled, and her response..... I am. :(

So, maybe I am but I am not rotten. Ok well that's up for debate I guess.

So, tomorrow I may be facing the person from yesterday's blog so please pray for me and I will be praying for them. My mom has taught me to rely on God and to trust Him and the best way to get through this is to pray for the ones that persecute you.

Love, peace .... and pray
musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

You gotta have friends...