Day 517...Year 2

The life of a Skinny Girl Trapped in a Fat Girl's Body isn't easy... I have spoken about how until I look down or look in a mirror, I don't ever view myself as big as I am... Then when I went into to the restroom at the movies today it made me think of all of the places that aren't fat friendly...

The first of course are bathroom stalls... When the door swings into the stall, it's like you have to become a contortionist or you have to almost climb into the toilet itself to close the door... Or even worse you get the skinny stall where... well I will just leave that to your own imagination...

Another bad thing for people of girth, are booths in restaurants... It's horrible... It's awful... and it's just uncomfortable...

Last but not least... Amusement park attractions... Obviously I know they are made for safety of the occupant of the ride, the issue I have is when you aren't sure if you will fit or not and how the employee treats you... I have had fantastic employees that have been very discrete and understanding and then you get the insensitive ones that feel like everyone on the ride knows that you are the reason for the ride delay...

love, peace and sensitivity please
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter