Day 513...Year 2

I want to say thank you to all of the Men and Women who have bravely risked their lives for our country both Past and Present...

I know I would never be brave enough to do what you do, but I am glad that you are willing to do what you do to keep our country safe and free...

I challenge everyone reading to take a moment to reflect on what their sacrifice has meant for us as a nation...

I challenge everyone to step out of your comfort zone, when you see a US Veteran or currently serving man or woman; take a moment and thank them... Make them know that they are not forgotten and that they are appreciated...

Especially our Vietnam Veterans... Welcome them home...

God Bless America
http://youtu.be/9y0826GL5aw

Love, peace and Welcome Home...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter