Day 500...Year 2

Tuesdays are always one of my favorite days because they are acupuncture days... Today I think I had the most weirdest pin point... When the pin point has a tendency to hurt more, my acupuncturist refers to them as ouchie points... So I had to breathe really deep and then cough like I have never coughed before, and when I did it hurt but only for a few seconds...

Now what happened over the next 40 minutes or so was weird... The pin was in my right foot but the weird sensations went through my left side... My mind went clear for a bit and I began to relax and before too long, my body started to spasm to tell me it was done with the needles... It's amazing because I feel so relaxed, I have great quiet time with God and He gives me rest as well...

I told my acupuncturist I have been feeling really anxious because my TA could possibly be ending on the first of June and she said something really insightful... She said, "What happens at the end of a book?" I said, "The story continues?" She said, "Yes. Maybe this isn't the end of this book, or if it is then you will be starting a new and even better book." She also told me not to worry about tomorrow. Which is like one of my most favorite bible verses...


Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own
Matthew 6:34

So, I am going to go to bed and get some rest, so I can start a new page in my book...

Love, peace and the rest is still unwritten...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter