Day 487...Year 2

It's funny how surprised people are when they find out that I sing and not just sing but have a degree in Music... And that I am good... I love singing Christian Music and Broadway... I love Sandi Patty, she is the one person I would love to sing with...

Now here is something else that is crazy, this is the first time I have ever said that I believe I am a good singer... Which is weird because I like being the center of attention, but I don't like tooting my own horn... Like when people find out I sing and then they are like, sing something... Most often I blow them off, I feel weird... Almost embarrassed, yet they request I do special music at church or I am asked to sing in a wedding or we go to karaoke and I am all over that...

In fact this is my favorite duet ever... http://youtu.be/bd8bwcg1f7I It was during one of our Easter Programs back in St. Louis... The crazy thing about this particular recording is Rich was miked and I wasn't... Yes I know I am holding a microphone but it wasn't working properly... After the production we found out the mike wasn't even plugged in... All I can say is God Blessed me with a big mouth and some powerful lungs... ;) Thank you Webster University for teaching me how to project...

I am supposed to be doing a Gratitude journal now and I think writing this blog tonight is a good huge step...Sometimes more medicine is needed but sometimes crying is OK too... Because for me, if I own the problem and I name it, I can make my way through it... I know this probably doesn't mean much to everyone but it only matters to me in the end...

Love, peace and SING...
Musicsongbird



Go light your world...
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/onelittlespark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter