Day 503...Year 2

What a great night... I love reuniting with old friends... It's just so amazing to see how we all have changed, but then put on a line dance or some cheesy pop song and we are all back in High School again, dancing and singing along...

To all my peeps that were there, I love you all and I can't wait until we hang out again... Too the ones that couldn't make it, I hope to see you next time...

This trip has been so great so far... Spending quality time with the family... Eating rice bowls, buying overly priced cupcakes and then pastries... Playing games like, let's see who can roll the windows down fastest... ;)

I am especially enjoying the laughter that almost brings us to tears... But it's not over yet...

Until the next adventure....tomorrow....

Love, peace and adventure continues...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter