Day 488...Year 2

I made dinner for Mom and BFF tonight... Nothing fancy just quesadillas and re-fried beans with a Blueberry Crisp for dessert and they told me how good it was and you know what? It was good... I am a good cook... My Mom has told me that I am a better cook than she is and no one is better than your own Mom at cooking...

I do have to thank BFF for introducing me to the Spice World... I love trying different spices now and Mom has taken to growing quite a few so we can have fresh spices instead of store bought...

Something that has taken me a long time truly realize is that when we cook at home and we have been eating on smaller plates, we have the tendency to eat less... Now I said the tendency, but that isn't always, there are still times that we get so excited about what we are eating that we end up with hardly any left overs and that needs to change... But we are trying new things taking some things out of our normal meals that were a staple for us and replacing them with things that are better for us...

And who knew we could be satisfied with a delicious bowl of mixed fruit for dessert...

Love, peace and welcome to Spice World...
Musicsongbird



Go light you world...
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/onelittlespark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter