Day 512...Year 2

One of my life long friends wrote the following post on FB today:

I revisited some old music today, and found that while I didn't really connect with it a few decades ago, now I completely get it and actually crave it. It occurred to me at a change in musical preference most definitely indicates a change in oneself.. Whether it is actual spiritual, mental or emotional growth, or just parallel change in any of those realms. I am absolutely not the same person I was then, or even 5 years ago. To the opposite effect, music i cherished back then doesn't move me the way it did. Just personal reflections today... It does make me excited to always seek out new music, because there is no telling what will strike a chord with me in the future! :)

It really struck a chord in me and made me take stock of my own musical tastes and feelings and how they evolved over the years...

I love all kinds of music but no matter what age I am, I will always have a heart for Contemporary Christian Music... When I sing CCM, it makes my spirit soar... For me, when I am singing it's worship, it's passion and love... My heart swells and I just feel better...

For those that are still getting to know me... I have a vocal music degree from Webster University, I was once a member of our church praise team back home and I am a coloratura soprano... My musical idol is Sandi Patty... My mom introduced me to CCM when I was in Elementary School and I immediately fell in love...

I have to say my music taste has changed some as I have aged and there are certain groups that don't move me as they once did... You might say they no longer have the "Right Stuff," to get me excited and breathless... But no matter what music is my love and my passion...

Love, peace and passion...
Musicsongbird

For my friend that requested more musical performances, this is for you...
Lion and the Lamb




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter