Day 493...Year 2

Work is totally kicking my butt this week and it is wearing me out but it feels AWESOME...

I really feel so confident and I know that I make a difference not only in my areas but also in the office... I love helping figure out problems and even at our most hectic times we are there for each other to bounce questions off of each other and to work as a team to get things done...

I love that we have inside jokes together and that sometimes all one of us has to do is speak a single phrase and we will all erupt in laughter...

I have found my happy place...


Love, peace and find your happy place...
Musicsongbird




Go light your world
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/onelittlespark

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter