Day 422...Year 2

What an exciting day!!! To my BFF I have to say, you were right... Trying somewhere new, stepping outside my comfort zone would be good for me....It has done amazing things for me in just a few days time... Like I said before, I feel at peace... No anxiety about going to a new place with new people... No anxiety over the uncertainty of the length of time I will be there... Only excitement over what I am learning and will learn and I am going to just enjoy the experience...

Today I battled the kitchen in a Disney Quick Service Restaurant... I served burgers, fries, chili dogs and pizza... I learned how to disassemble and reassemble the broiler... I wore safety goggles and rubber gloves and just had an amazing time...

Sometimes you have to step outside your comfort zone so you can continue to grow...

Love, peace and take a step...
Musicsongbird

Step of Faith - Carmen and Ricky Skaggs
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=WY7WWNNX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter