Day 403...Year 2

I received an email from my former Area Manager today... Attached was a picture of a magical moment I did a few years ago... I had visited my own area that day and noticed a pair of matching strollers that we were holding for a guest that had rented one of our double strollers... This was the norm for us so the thing that made them so unusual were that they looked like Piglet... The tops even had little ears like Piglet... As soon as I saw them I knew we had to do something magical for that family... I spoke with my leader at the time and then ran up to Mouse Gear to get what was needed, a pair of small piglet plush... When I returned I  posed a Piglet in each stroller, careful to buckle them in for safety and then wrote out a magical moment certificate for each of the owners of the strollers...

Unfortunately I wasn't there when the family came to pick them up but the cast that were told me later that the twin little girls loved there Piglets very much and their big brother loved seeing how happy the surprise made his little sisters...

This just reminded me what little random acts of kindness can do... It spreads happiness and a little magic... I'm not saying go out and buy toys for random strangers but do something nice for someone else, for no other reason but to put a smile on their face...

Love, peace and share a smile...
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter