Day 420...Year 2

I have no one to blame but myself...

I tried on my new costumes that I have to wear while I am in training this week and found that I will have to take them back and get larger sizes than I thought... I still have such a disconnect between what I see in my mind and what I see in the mirror...

I keep having these dreams, I guess, that there is a zipper at the base of my neck and I can unzip it and take off this fat suit I wear... But then I wake up and realize it isn't possible...That it isn't that easy...

This is my newest hurdle to jump... Not really new but most prominent... I have healed the inside and now, the clean up must continue... No more hiding behind the weight... It is time to show the world who I truly am and what I can do when I put my mind to it...

Love, peace and no one to blame...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter