Day 419...Year 2

Sometimes in life you just need to take a little step of faith... When I was in High School I hated public speaking... Doing plays and performing were different, but give me a topic where I had to get up in front of others and I was tongue tied... Flash forward 20 years later and I stand up in front of groups and facilitate classes... 

The older I get, the braver I become... As we were out eating lunch yesterday, I jokingly said I was going to order chicken strips and fries... Now for most people they wouldn't understand what was funny about that, but for me and BFF, when we first traveled Disney almost 13 years ago, all I would eat was chicken strips and fries, or maybe the occasional burger... When we moved here, he would make me dinner most weekends and so I could either eat what he made or go hungry... If you have seen me lately you will definitely see that I didn't starve... 

Trying new things and braving new experiences just makes life that much more interesting... We only get one chance around so lets make it good...

Love, peace and be brave...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter