Day 415...Year 2

What a great day... Had an adventure with my team at work... We got to see the behind the scenes working of how they prepare the food for all of the animals on Property... It was cool... We were then whisked off to Downtown Disney to a tour of the newly opened Splitsville... Following the tour of the state of the art Bowling facility we stayed for lunch and laughs...

It was such a good day, even though a few members of our Team were MIA... It was a nice to time to relax, let go and have a little fun, while learning a little bit more about the world around us... It just showed me that when I have my own Team in the future, that I need to make small ways to show them they are appreciated and allow them the same experiences as we were given today...

Love, peace and enjoy the now...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter