Day 404...Year 2

I am a mix between anxious and excited... I received a call today for an interview for a temporary assignment as a Coordinator of Training for Food and Beverage and Merchandise at Typhoon Lagoon... It is tomorrow morning and I am anxious for it because it's another interview, but I am excited because I get to see someone I haven't seen in over a year... It would be amazing if I got this TA, but even if I don't I get to reconnect with someone I really enjoyed working with in the past and it will prepare for me other interviews I will face in the future...

For over 20 years I have been searching to find a job I am truly happy with, one where I can say, "this is where I belong." I know not everyone allows themselves to find that perfect fit, but I am not going to give up until I do... Even though my job isn't always fun and glamorous, at the end of the day I know I can't stay away... I have had too many jobs where I have been miserable and life is too short to be unhappy...

So no matter what happens tomorrow, I know I tried and I am still in love with the company I work for and I will continue to make magic no matter what...

Love, peace and no matter what...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter