Day 413...Year 2

My world feels like it is spinning right now, so my words will be few...

When we learn to be patient, then things can begin to happen... Just because we say right now, doesn't mean it's going to be given in our time or at all... Patience allows us to sit back and think about what we truly want and when it comes we will be more accepting of it...

For many of my friends, when I tell them it's a 30 day TA, their response is, "really? what's the point?" But at this point I know there is a bigger plan for me and this small TA is an opportunity to learn more about my job and about another line of business... Sometimes big things come in small packages...

Love, peace and I'm dynamite!!!
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter