Day 335 of 365

With all of the insanity of the TA and then no TA, this is the first time I have realized that I will survive if a new role takes me away from Epcot... Five years ago when I started, I never could have imagined considering going to work at the Magic Kingdom, but now the only thing that matters to me, is not where I will go but when I will go... 

Taking my replacement around and introducing him to his new area today, made me realize how more I don't want to leave this role... How I want to be a part of the training journey by helping develop new trainers and being the encourager of the existing ones... Whether its in Merchandise or another line of business...

Before I got off the bus at the Magic Kingdom tunnel yesterday, my tummy was flipping and I was anxious, because the fear of change was screaming loud in my head... However, as I walked down through the tunnel towards the training office where my meet and greet was, I realized that this was the first steps down a new path. I am not sure where it will take me, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios or Downtown Disney, but I am ready...

Love, peace and a new path...
Musicsongbird 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter