Day 323 of 365

Some nights it is just night to sit and listen to the quiet of the evening...Turn off the TV, turn off the noise of the day...My mind has calmed down some from this past week... So much to take in and try and figure out... I am definitely more accepting of what has happened with my job, each day gets easier to look forward toward the next opportunity... It is hard knowing I will going back to being a Core but by the end of the three weeks, I am sure I will be fine...

I would be lying to everyone else and myself if I said I am not as passionate about the actual training piece as I once was, but I believe it will revive itself when the time comes... I do know for a fact that I love being a COT, so choosing this path at Disney is the right one... I am glad to know I won't have to wait another 3 years to hit a list... Now it's just a matter of being patient and waiting for the opportunity to arise and present itself...

I had one of my trainers send me an email and she told me if she could get me back by having all of trainers go on strike, she would... My brother wanted to know why I couldn't grieve this with the Union, I told him, it was because of the Union that this all happened the way it did...

So, I will be patient and trust that the right position is coming and now I am ready for it...

Love, peace and patience and trust...
musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter