Day 333 of 365

Another day is coming to an end... I put up the Christmas tree but that is as far as I got... As I was trying to figure out where and how I was going to plug in the lights, I was overwhelmed but a feeling of sadness and I just couldn't go forward... I turned off the lights, closed the door to the lanai and came inside...

I don't know what the sadness was from but I know that the time I spent with my mom, just watching a cheesy Christmas movie was time well spent... Just like in the movie, you work to live you don't live to work because you only get one chance at the life you have and the grave is too late to apologize for time missed out... It doesn't matter how much money you have saved up for a "rainy day," what matters is that you have those people that matter the most to you, with you when that rainy day comes...

love, peace and don't forget you umbrella...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter