Day 324 of 365

We are just 41 days from the end of the year and I am already thinking about what will become of my blog in the new year... Will it roll into the new year and continue the path it is on, or will it evolve into something more? Or maybe it will end all together...

I admit there are nights that I just don't want to write or I don't really know what I have in me to write...

Something important I have learned this year is that even though I say this blog is for me and my feelings and my beliefs; people that read think I should be mindful of what I write, that if it isn't a topic that everyone would agree with, that I shouldn't write about it... Well guess what? It's my blog and I will write what is on my heart and my mind and if someone doesn't agree with it, who asked you to read it?

The other thing I learned is that, people must think really highly about themselves... Why do I say that? Because I have had people get upset with me, because they believe that I have referred to them in my blog and they didn't appreciate being talked about... Well, first of all, if I am talking about someone specific, there isn't usually a question as to who I am talking about and I have usually spoken to that person before writing about our situation or adventure... Second of all, if I haven't told you I am writing about our situation or you aren't named in the blog specifically by name, then it probably isn't about you...

With all of that being said, this isn't about you, it's all about me...

Love, peace and me, me, me...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter