Day 332 of 365life

I had the opportunity to present a mini SIM class at one of our merchandise today and the Safety Manager for Epcot Merchandise and Entertainment was there. When we were finished I had the opportunity to speak with her, as this was our first meeting, and she very complimentary of my presentation. It was a nice pick me up. I didn't know what was going to come out of my mouth for this presentation. We weren't given a whole lot of direction on what the area wanted so I had to wing it, and I wasn't sure how I was coming across. Now that I have one day down the next two should be a piece of cake.

And today I did something that I normally have a hard time doing... I said thank you, when I was complimented... baby steps...

Love, peace and baby steps...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter