Day 331 of 365

I choose to be a victor... Life is full of unexpected twists and turns... We can chose to be a victim or a victor... Being a victor doesn't mean always succeeding in what you try, it means trying to begin with... If we never try something we won't know if it is possible... If I had not taken the step to moving down to Florida, I never would be working for my dream company... 

So many people I know have missed out on amazing opportunities because of fear of failure...

I have had so many people apologize to me lately about my TA ending, but there is no reason to be sorry... I have done what I set out to do when I got this TA. To change the mind of the area, on how they felt about our training team... When situations happen before you are involved and it makes it difficult to see a positive future and everyone is watching to see what you are going to do to make things better, you can do one of two things... You can blame the person before you for what they did and focus on that, or you can prove to everyone around you, why you were chosen for the job... I believe my work will speak for itself and it will get me another opportunity to be a COT...

Love, peace and be a victor...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter