Day 321 of 365

Sometimes we are put through things in life, not to punish us, but to help us grow... I know the trails of this past year have helped me to grow into the person I am now... My BFF tells me on a pretty regular basis how proud he is of me for going through what I have gone through and he has seen me grow and change...

It's nice to hear that he is supporting me and he can see a difference in me...Sometimes the person that has the hardest time seeing changes in me is myself... That's why I am glad that I can look back on my blog throughout this past year and remind myself that I have come a long way... Are there going to be times in the future that I am down or I want to run and hide like in the past? Of course there are, but maybe the pain won't get carried beyond that time like it has in the past...

There are many people that are in my life that I think would benefit from writing down their own feelings, not necessarily in a blog like I have done but in a journal, so they can get their feelings out and explore who they really truly are inside...So many of us don't like what we see on the outside that we are afraid to get to know ourselves on the inside...

The way to changing how we feel about the outside, is by first changing the inside...

Love, peace and look inside...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter