Day 313 of 365

When it feels like you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot in the end and hang on... God didn't promise us life would be easy, but He did promise He would be there every step of the way...

Right now I feel like I am at the end of my rope with Belle (my oldest cat)... She is not happy with the rest of the cats being here and she is letting me know by pooping everywhere but her litter box...I have tried everything short of getting rid of the other cats... I am trying to spend more time with her, but the minute I am gone she is acting like she has never met a litter box in her life...

I am too tired to think about all of this now, I just want to sleep... I pray it will all be better tomorrow and I pray she doesn't poop on the bed in the middle of the night...again...

Love, peace and a poop free night...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter