Day 307 of 365

It's rough when you realize that you probably won't ever have a day when you won't have to take a pill to keep you happy... But I will say, it's good to know I can take them so I don't have to go back to the way I felt before...

Today was rough emotionally, because as I drove to work this morning I realized I hadn't taken my meds last night. So all day I monitored my mood and didn't feel too different until I got in the car to drive home and it all came crashing down. My emotional roller coaster began. and thankfully didn't last as long as it has in the past. In fact, I am still feeling OK as I type, but I know that it is important to take my happy pills, because returning to the dark side of me, is not an option.

Love, peace and it's ok to need help...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

A new chapter

Day 159 of 366