Day 305 of 365

I just realized that in 60 days, I will have been blogging my life journey for a year... I will complete my goal and then I decide what I will do next. Not that I am wishing away this year but what will next year hold for me? I have come through so much this year...

Being open and honest with myself and family and friends over my past... The journey it took to get me to now... My ups and downs at work, home and life....

Not long a go a leader asked why I blog my life like I do... I explained, at first it was a personal challenge for myself... To learn more about me... Now it's more than that... I believe that we all go through things for a reason and sometimes it's so we, ourselves, learn something and sometimes it's so that someone else can learn from it... Like they relate to the situation or they are given the courage to be honest with their self about things....

So I will continue for the next 60 days and see what happens on Day 61...

Love, peace and we will see...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter