Day 278 of 365

I am so happy to say, two out of the four kittens have successfully used the litter box! So sound the trumpets! It's scary because as each day goes by I love each one of them more and more, but I also know that having this many cats in the house is expensive but it also makes me look like the crazy cat lady. Maybe I am and that's OK as long as I can take care of them, but I would much rather see them go to happy loving families.

Everyone deserves a happy family, even a sweet pet. For some, family means parents and siblings and for some it means great friends making up a fantastic family. No matter what we all deserve that love, happiness and acceptance that a family can bring. So thank God for the "family or families" you have in your life.

Love, peace and family...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter