Day 298 of 365


Long ago in a town far far away, a most wonderful event occurred... a young man and woman, after years of trying welcomed a sweet baby girl into the world.... ME!

That's right, it is my birthday today and it was quite magical! I began the day finding a lovely letter written to me by my Mom telling just how much she loves me and how proud she is of me. I also was greeted at work by many wishes of a happy day and a few boisterous serenades of Happy Birthday to you!!!

Alas, I also had to wish a See You Real Soon to one of my favorite Norwegian trainers and received a lovely gift for myself and my mentor to hang in our office. It made me proud to be a Disney Trainer.
To top off my evening I was able to have dinner with my Mom and my BFF at the Grand Floridian Cafe. It was delicious and I enjoyed trying the new restaurant very much. I had a burger with Lobster on it... and had my favorite dessert of all time as my "birthday cake", Boston Creme Pie...

Love, peace and here's to another year...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter