Day 288 of 365

I learned a hard lesson tonight for myself even if know one else realized it from the outside looking in...

I was talking with a family member about how I used to be very close with one of my nieces and how I helped raise her and now because different circumstances we rarely speak. In fact the last time I heard from her is when I was home for my reunion and I saw her. The situation with her really reminded me tonight how I myself have fallen short when it comes to keeping up with my Aunts and Uncles and even when my grandparents were alive. 

I know I can't replace the time lost but I can continue from where I am now. The grave is too late to say you want more time. This also goes for Aunts and Uncles and Grandparents or even brothers and sisters or sons and daughters that don't keep in touch like they should. We should all make a point of trying to be a better family member. 

Love, peace and let them know you care...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter