Day 301 of 365

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those to love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true



It's amazing when I look back to just 5 years ago and remember things I did as I planned for the new move to Florida. One thing that came to mind as Mom and I were walking last night is house hunting. As soon as I decided I wanted to move here to work for the big D, I started looking online for apartments and other possibilities for me to live in. I even went as far as looking at modular homes where my BFF lived. There was one house I pegged as my "dream" home. It was a light yellow double wide on Arrow, cost $55,000. It would be perfect, but unfortunately the price tag wasn't. Thankfully when I came down to apply the week before I was expecting to move down I found a studio about 12 miles from Disney. 

So as Mom and I were talking about this house I had dreamed of so many years ago, Mom reminded me that I now live in a yellow house, in the same neighborhood as my BFF, just a few blocks from Arrow. It's crazy how some dreams work out isn't it?

Love, peace and never stop wishing...
Musicsongbird

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter