Day 297 of 365

I think I was having a hard time seeing the good through all of the frustration when it came to potty training the kittens... But a friends posting on FB book made me reevaluate everything we are going through right now. He has had a less than stellar day with his Debit card being compromised and charged against his knowledge, a company he did some work for paid him incorrectly and a head hunter gave him the wrong information on an interview causing him to miss the interview. The thing that made me stop and take notice is that through it all he is determined to keep looking for the good that is still out there for him. I know things look a little #$^tty for Mom and right now, but in the end we are preparing these sweet kittens for future homes.

Love , peace and stay positive...
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter