Day 295 of 365

I heard a very interesting quote tonight...

You Either Evolve or Evaporate...
-Usher

What they meant by it is that if you don't allow yourself to be a part of evolution you will disappear... They weren't speaking of the scientific evolution... What I got from it is that as things change, in your personal life, your work life, your friendships/relationships if you don't allow things in your life to change then you won't move forward. That in a sense you will disappear into the past.

Had I not embraced or excepted the hard times in my life, the loss of my childhood innocence, the loss of my father... I would have disappeared. Now, had I not learned to embrace the single me, I would be miserable. Just because I embrace it, doesn't mean it isn't going to change, it just means I am content getting to learn more about myself, what makes me tick and what makes me happy. What brings me peace and truly learning to love the person I am. Then, once I have done those things, then I will be ready to open myself up to someone special.

I am sure there is still a part of me that has trust issues, but that is the little girl me and I just have to reassure her that she is safe...

Had I not taken the time these past 295 days to write, I don't believe I would have evolved to the point where I am now... Everything happens for a reason...

Love, peace and Evolve...
Musicsongbird


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 649...Year 2 #RememberingCory

Day 159 of 366

A new chapter